Recipe: Appetizing Easy Pleasing Meatloaf
Easy Pleasing Meatloaf.
You can have Easy Pleasing Meatloaf using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Pleasing Meatloaf
- Prepare of ingredients.
- You need 2 lb of lean ground beef (I used meatloaf mix).
- Prepare 1 packages of 6 oz Stove Top Stuffing mix for Chicken.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Kraft original barbeque sauce, divided (I omitted this completely, and just topped mine with 1/3 cup ketchup prior to baking).
Easy Pleasing Meatloaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place all ingredients in mixing bowl, but only 1/4 cup of the BBQ sauce, reserve the rest for on top.
- Mix with hands until well incorporated. Shape into loaf in a 9×13 inch baking dish..
- Top with remaining BBQ sauce (me, I topped with ketchup). Bake 1 hour, or until center reaches 160°F..
- Here's the picture of the recipe I found on the Stove Top Stuffing mix box!.