Recipe: Perfect Meatloaf With A Twist
Meatloaf With A Twist.
You can have Meatloaf With A Twist using 22 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meatloaf With A Twist
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Prepare of Ketchup.
- Prepare of Water.
- You need of Better Than Beef Bullion.
- You need of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare of A-1 Steak Sauce.
- Prepare of Balsamic Vinegar.
- It’s of Kosher Salt.
- Prepare of Ground Black Pepper.
- You need of Meatloaf.
- Prepare of Ground Beef.
- It’s of Bread Crumbs.
- You need of Whole Milk.
- You need of Garlic.
- It’s of Onion.
- Prepare of Carrot.
- Prepare of Mushrooms.
- It’s of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- Prepare of Hard Boiled Eggs.
- You need of Kosher Salt.
- It’s of Ground Black Pepper.
Meatloaf With A Twist instructions
- To make the sauce, combine all ingredients for the sauce in a medium sauce over medium-low heat. Whisk to thoroughly mix. Bring the sauce to barely a simmer and remove from the heat..
- To add an extra dimension to the sauce, sauté 4 ounces (1/2 a package) of sliced mushrooms with olive oil in separate sauté pan until golden brown and add them to the sauce..
- To start the base for the meatloaf, finely mince the carrot, onion, garlic cloves, and 4 ounces (1/2 a package) of mushrooms..
- Sauté the vegetables over medium heat in a large sauté pan in a tablespoon of olive oil until soft..
- In a large mixing bowl combine the sautéed vegetables, bread crumbs, milk, salt, pepper, and eggs. Let this mixture sit for about minute to allow the bread crumbs soak up the milk..
- Add the ground beef to the mixing bowl. Use your hands to completely mix all the ingredients together. Your hands will get very messy, use gloves if desired..
- Place the mixture in the refrigerator for about a half hour to let it set..
- After the mixture had chilled, form a ball of meat with a hard boiled egg in the center. There should be enough to form 3 to 4 of these balls..
- Use rolled up tin foil to form a circle to stand the large meatloaf balls on..
- Cook in a preheated 350°F oven for about 45 to 60 minutes, until the outside is golden brown. Another option is to cook them on the grill with some wood chunks to add a little smoke flavor..
- Remove from the oven and let meatloaf rest for 5 minutes..
- Remove the foil. Slice, add sauce, and enjoy..