Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Thai Meatloaf
You can have Thai Meatloaf using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai Meatloaf
- You need of chicken or turkey mince.
- Prepare of cornflakes.
- You need of knob ginger, grated.
- You need of egg, lightly beaten.
- Prepare of fish sauce.
- Prepare of spring onions, sliced.
- It’s of coriander, roughly chopped.
- It’s of sweet chilli sauce.
- Prepare of sweet chilli sauce, extra.
Thai Meatloaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Add all ingredients into a mixing bowl and with clean hands mix well.
- In an oiled lasagna dish spread mixture evenly, ensuring it's not too thick and drizzle the top liberally with the extra sweet chilli sauce.
- Bake in the oven for 40 mins and serve with steamed rice and salad. Yum!.