Recipe: Yummy Birds in a Crater w/ French Toast Sliders
Birds in a Crater w/ French Toast Sliders.
You can cook Birds in a Crater w/ French Toast Sliders using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Birds in a Crater w/ French Toast Sliders
- Prepare 4 each of Slice of Bread.
- It’s 5 each of Eggs.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of Cinnamon sugar.
- Prepare 1 dash of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 cup of 2% milk (or half and half).
- Prepare 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 small of amount of butter/margarine.
- You need 1 of non-stick spray.
- Prepare 1 each of small glass cup.
Birds in a Crater w/ French Toast Sliders instructions
- Use the small glass cup, I used a wine glass for its small opening, and press firmly down onto the center of each slice of bread. Twisting slightly to avoid tearing..
- Slowly pull up on the glass and the center of the bread should have a perfect round hole with the cut out inside the glass. Set the cut out aside for now. Do this for every slice of bread..
- Spread a thin layer of butter onto both sides of the bread slices, now with holes. Set aside.
- Heat up a skillet on medium heat..
- Take one egg and crack into a small bowl. Add milk, sugar, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and a little salt to the bowl. Whisk together well and set aside..
- At this point your skillet should be hot enough. Grease the bottom with either non-stick spray or butter..
- Drop one slice of bread, or two if your skillet is large enough, onto the skillet and quickly crack an egg and drop it into the center of the bread..
- Let cook until you can see the whites bubble a bit and flip over. Be careful to not let the egg flip out of the center of the bread. Add a dash of salt and pepper to the egg if desired. If you're having trouble flipping, use a spatula to hold the egg in place on top, and another spatula to flip it over. –Repeat this step for each slice of bread..
- Now dip the bread holes into your French toast mix and let soak for approximately 15 seconds. Just enough to absorb the mixture..
- Then, like any French toast, cook on skillet until golden brown..
- This serves 2-4 people. I put syrup into a small dish and used it as dipping sauce for my sliders. And also spread jelly onto the Birds in a Crater toast. This probably isn't the healthiest of meals, but it taste really good. Add bacon or whatever else you might want..