How to Make Appetizing Meatloaf and Potatoes
Meatloaf and Potatoes. The meatloaf was tender and potatoes always come out amazing! It's my favorite way to make Mashed Potatoes too! And speaking of comfort Creamy Mac and Cheese is the bomb made in this!
Instant Pot Meatloaf Mashed Potatoes lets you make two of the best foods at the same time! Shape the tin foil so that it looks like a "loaf" pan, put your meat loaf in, and put it on top of your metal rack. If skipping the potatoes make sure to place the loaf on a trivet and add the broth or some water to make pressure. You can cook Meatloaf and Potatoes using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meatloaf and Potatoes
- It’s of ground beef.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of oatmeal.
- It’s of oregano.
- It’s of basil.
- It’s of onion powder.
- You need of garlic powder.
- You need of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of onion soup mix (try lipton beefy onion).
- Prepare of onion, diced.
- Prepare of paprika.
- It’s of potatoes, cubed.
To prevent dry spots in the meatloaf, make sure all ingredients are mixed together well. Instant Pot Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes is easy, healthy and tasty one pot meal. Meatloaf and Potatoes are Cats, not Food. Spread the potatoes out onto the sheet pan around the meatloaf.
Meatloaf and Potatoes step by step
- Loosely mix all ingredients, except potatoes, in a large bowl until the meat is well coated with egg..
- Use a large glass or metal lasagna size pan, about 9"x13", or something that fits a two pound loaf with a ring of potatoes around it..
- Pack the meat into a loaf and leave about three inches for the cubed potatoes to fit around it..
- It is optional, but wrap a tin foil piece around the top to keep moisture in the meat loaf..
- Bake in the oven at 350°F for about 40 minutes and up to an hour depending on the oven..
- Check the meat after forty minutes to see if it is pink. Keep cooking and check to see if done in about fifteen minutes or less..
- The potatoes need to allow a fork to pierce them and not to be too mushy or too hard to eat..
- The potatoes will generally take the same amount of time as the meat..
This crockpot meatloaf includes potatoes, which makes it a convenient one-pot meal. Place cooked potatoes into a large bowl. Add butter, salt, pepper, parmesan, and a splash of milk. In a large pot of cold, salted water, bring the potatoes to a boil over high heat. As the meatloaf & potatoes cook, create that magnificent meatloaf glaze.