How to Cook Tasty Skillet Meatloaf & Potatoes
Skillet Meatloaf & Potatoes. This skillet meatloaf starts with a pared-down ingredient list. Lean ground beef leads the way, accented with just enough ground pork to add flavor and fat without leaving the meatloaf greasy. Skillet Meatloaf. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
It's such a simple and classic meatloaf recipe. My whole family loves it when I make this for dinner. I don't know about you, but my favorite part of any meatloaf is the first slice that has that crispy edge. You can cook Skillet Meatloaf & Potatoes using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Skillet Meatloaf & Potatoes
- Prepare 8 of red potatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cayenne.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 3 of vidalia onions (or 3 small sweet onions).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of rosemary.
- It’s 1/2 of oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of basil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s 1/4 cup of red wine.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Skillet Harissa Turkey Meatloaf is a dinner game changer. This recipe for easy skillet meatloaf lets you make this suppertime favorite faster and more easily by trading the loaf pan for a skillet! This recipe for easy skillet meatloaf was born by virtue of the fact. Additionally, the electric skillet will keep your meatloaf warm while you serve.
Skillet Meatloaf & Potatoes step by step
- Cube potatoes into bite-size pieces. In a medium bowl, mix potatoes with olive oil, italian seasoning, cayenne, garlic cloves, and a pinch of salt. Cook in a large skillet on medium heat while preparing other ingredients. Cook 10 minutes before browning meat..
- Brown beef in a large skillet..
- Add ketchup, bread crumbs, egg, brown sugar, 1 onion (diced), thyme, rosemary, oregano, basil, garlic powder, and bay leaf. Stir and let cook about 5 minutes..
- Quarter the remaining onions and add to the pan with potatoes. Add more extra virgin olive oil if necessary..
- Add red wine to the beef mixture, and cook about 1 minute; combine beef with the potatoes, and add salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat and discard the bay leaf. Stir in cheese until slightly melted. Serve over french bread..
In the end, the Now, are you eager to bake meatloaf in an electric skillet? What other ground beef recipes have you tried. I just did this recipe tonight. I had a ground beef and some cheese and Jesse's. Here's the secret to a super-quick meatloaf dinner: preheat a cast iron skillet in the oven while you mix up the ingredients.