Easiest Way to Make Yummy Best ever soft choc chip cookies
Best ever soft choc chip cookies. These cookies are soft, thick, bricks of chocolate chunks and buttery dough baked into a heavy, milk-loving cookie that is my most favorite chocolate chip cookie of all time These are the best cookies I've ever made. I can not stop eating them. Thank you for sharing your great recipe!!
Have a couple suggestions to help. The Best Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies. I am NEVER using chocolate chips ever again! You can cook Best ever soft choc chip cookies using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Best ever soft choc chip cookies
- You need 250 g of butter.
- Prepare 250 g of sugar.
- It’s 1 can of condensed milk.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda (not in the Origanal recipe, but it does improve the cookie slightly).
- You need 500 g of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 of vanilla pod.
These cookies are decadent, chewy, and oh so delicious! My tip is to not melt the butter until it's completely liquid, then whisk it until the soft butter is incorporated with the fully melted. In fact I adapted your choc chip recipe to my fave coconut raisin cookies and they also turned out better. What makes this the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe, you might ask?
Best ever soft choc chip cookies step by step
- Cream butter and sugar well, cut open vanilla pod and scrape out the paste into the creamed butter and sugar. Add the condensed milk.
- Add the flour, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda (baking soda). A little at a time. Mix well.. add choc chips.
- Roll into teaspoon full into balls / flatten with fork slightly OR.
- Just place in your hand and make a fist, flatten a bit with a fork.
- Bake @ 180 degrees C for about 10 -15 minutes. The longer you bake, the crispier the cookie..
- Allow to cool slightly on the sheet then remove to a cooling rack. Makes +- 72 cookies.
First of all this recipe perfectly Serious Chocolate Chunkage. The next thing that makes this the perfect Chocolate Chip Stir in the chocolate chips. The dough will be soft but DON'T add more flour. Welcome to Tatyana's Cooking Show Channel. Please SUBSCRIBE and click a BELL to get updates when new videos are posted!