Recipe: Delicious High protein pancakes
High protein pancakes. High Protein Pancakes is the perfect easy mix for a lazy and at the same time healthy breakfast or any other meal, depending on your preferences. Your search for the healthy breakfast solution is over, and it's comprised of three words: Healthy protein pancakes. OK, we know what you're thinking.
If you have time to sit down and eat a stack of pancakes for breakfast. Try one of these delicious protein When the stack of pancakes are cooked, serve with some melted high protein chocolate and chocolate. Protein pancakes are a healthy and well-balanced breakfast idea for a healthy lifestyle. You can have High protein pancakes using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of High protein pancakes
- You need of Dry pancake mix.
- It’s 2 c of ground kamut flakes.
- You need 1/4 c of protein powder (I used Ancient Nutrition Keto Collagen +).
- You need 1/4 c of granulated sweetener OR omit for liquid sweetener below.
- You need 2 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of himilayan sea salt.
- You need of Cooked pancakes.
- It’s 2 cups of dry pancake mix (above).
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of Add milk until a smooth consistency is achieved (1/4 c minimum).
- It’s of Add 1/4 cup preferred liquid sweetener if omitted in dry recipe.
How to ADD protein to pancakes. Traditionally, pancakes are not very high in protein. These high protein pumpkin pancakes are easy to make. Blend together pumpkin puree, cottage cheese Healthy Pumpkin Protein Pancakes are made with Greek yogurt and pumpkin puree.
High protein pancakes instructions
- Mix all dry ingredients (store or proceed to step 2 to make cooked pancakes).
- Mix 2 cups of dry pancake mix with vanilla, eggs, and milk.
- If you omitted the granulated sweetener in your mix, now is the time to add a liquid substitute. *Take note that adding a liquid sweetener will likely require adding less than 1/4 c milk in the following step..
- Heat oil on cast iron griddle at medium heat.
- Spoon to size and flip after bubbles appear. Pancake should be golden brown..
Easy Chocolate Protein Pancakes with High Protein Chocolate Syrup. HIGH-PROTEIN, LOW-FAT: Our High Protein Pancake Mix is a delicious protein-rich breakfast option. For more flavor, try adding cinnamon or vanilla or add fresh fruit like strawberries, bananas. You don't even need a pan to make these healthy breakfast treats. These protein packed pancakes are your new favorite recipe.