Recipe: Perfect Captain Crunch French Toast
Captain Crunch French Toast.
You can have Captain Crunch French Toast using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Captain Crunch French Toast
- You need 1 box of Captain Crunch (no berries).
- It’s 1 package of Texas Toast.
- It’s 1 dozen of Eggs.
Captain Crunch French Toast step by step
- Use approximately 1 egg and 1/2 cup of Captain Crunch per 2 pieces of toast..
- Crush up Captain Crunch until it's powder. A food processor works best, but you can also put the cereal into a ziplock and crush with a rolling pin..
- Whip eggs in a large container (big enough to dip bread in).
- Dip toast into egg wash, then into Cap Crunch, and cook in a pan over low to medium heat..
- Cook both sides of the toast until it's golden and slightly firm. Serve with or without syrup and enjoy!.