Recipe: Perfect Andean Herbs Chili Sauce
Andean Herbs Chili Sauce.
You can have Andean Herbs Chili Sauce using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Andean Herbs Chili Sauce
- You need 8 of Yellow Chilies.
- Prepare 14 of Garlic Cloves.
- You need 3 of Huacatay Leaves.
- It’s 1 of Red Onion.
- You need 1 of Lime.
- Prepare To Taste of Salt.
- Prepare To Taste of Vegetal Oil.
Andean Herbs Chili Sauce step by step
- Wash the Huacatay Leaves with plenty of water and separate the stems..
- Cut the Onion as shown in the picture..
- Cut the Lime and extract the juice..
- Cut the Chili as shown in the picture. If you want the Sauce spicy, add the seeds and veins to the blender. If not, just the yellow part..
- Cut the Garlic Cloves in halves..
- Put everything on a wok along with the Oil and Salt to taste. Cook it for 10 min at medium heat..
- Add everything to the blender and blend..
- Serve and enjoy!.