Recipe: Yummy Chocolate Chip Stuffed French Toast
Chocolate Chip Stuffed French Toast.
You can have Chocolate Chip Stuffed French Toast using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Stuffed French Toast
- You need 8 slice of bread.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 4 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 oz of chocolate chips.
Chocolate Chip Stuffed French Toast instructions
- Preheat oven to 250°F. Bring a skillet to medium heat..
- Whisk together eggs and milk in a shallow bowl. Set aside..
- Mix together softened (or whipped) cream cheese and chocolate chips. Spread across 4 slices of bread. Top with remaining bread slices..
- Quickly dip both sides of the sandwich into the egg mixture. Allow excess to drip off..
- Fry on skillet until golden brown. Flip and fry the other side. Repeat for each sandwich..
- Bake sandwiches for 5 minutes on a cooking sheet lined with parchment paper. Serve immediately..