Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Mike's EZ Old Fashion Meatloaf
Mike's EZ Old Fashion Meatloaf.
You can cook Mike's EZ Old Fashion Meatloaf using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's EZ Old Fashion Meatloaf
- Prepare of ● For The Meatloaf.
- Prepare 2 lb of 80/20 Ground Beef.
- It’s 2 Cups of Panko Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Fresh Minced Onion Or 1/3 cup Dehydrated.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Whole Milk.
- It’s 2 of large Eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/3 tsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Onion Powder.
- You need 1 package of McCormick Meatloaf Seasoning.
Mike's EZ Old Fashion Meatloaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Mix everything in the Meatloaf section together well and pack into a meatloaf pan. Packing your beef tightly is essential to retaining its moisture. Also, pack meat in a clear meatloaf pan, if possible, so you can see any air gaps and press/fill them in..
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours..
- Pull from oven, drain any grease from pan and let stand for 5 minutes before slicing and serving..
- Serve with mashed potatoes, gravy and buttered corn..