Recipe: Delicious Turkey Chili Stuffed Potatoes
Turkey Chili Stuffed Potatoes.
You can have Turkey Chili Stuffed Potatoes using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Turkey Chili Stuffed Potatoes
- Prepare 2 of lbs. Lean Ground Turkey.
- You need 1 C. of Onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of Garlic, minced.
- You need 1 (14 oz) of Can Diced Tomatoes (do not drain).
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Salt.
- It’s 2 tsp. of Chipotle Chili Powder.
- It’s 2 tsp. of Ground Cumin.
- You need 1 tsp. of Smoked Paprika.
- Prepare 1 1/2 C. of Non-Fat Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 6 of Russet Potatoes, baked.
- You need of Hot Sauce, if desired.
Turkey Chili Stuffed Potatoes step by step
- In a large skillet, cook onion and garlic for 3-4 minutes..
- Add ground turkey, cook, breaking up while it browns..
- When turkey is almost cooked through, add spices and diced tomatoes..
- Let finish cooking and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Open up the potatoes lengthwise, divide chili among the potatoes. Top each with ¼ C. of cheese and a few dashes of hair sauce, if using..