Recipe: Appetizing Mike's EZ Old Fashion Meatloaf
Mike's EZ Old Fashion Meatloaf.
You can cook Mike's EZ Old Fashion Meatloaf using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's EZ Old Fashion Meatloaf
- It’s of ● For The Meatloaf.
- Prepare of 80/20 Ground Beef.
- You need of Panko Bread Crumbs.
- It’s of Fresh Minced Onion Or 1/3 cup Dehydrated.
- It’s of Whole Milk.
- Prepare of large Eggs.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Black Pepper.
- It’s of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Onion Powder.
- It’s of McCormick Meatloaf Seasoning.
Mike's EZ Old Fashion Meatloaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Mix everything in the Meatloaf section together well and pack into a meatloaf pan. Packing your beef tightly is essential to retaining its moisture. Also, pack meat in a clear meatloaf pan, if possible, so you can see any air gaps and press/fill them in..
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours..
- Pull from oven, drain any grease from pan and let stand for 5 minutes before slicing and serving..
- Serve with mashed potatoes, gravy and buttered corn..