How to Cook Perfect Thanksgiving Turkey Meatloaf
Thanksgiving Turkey Meatloaf.
You can cook Thanksgiving Turkey Meatloaf using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thanksgiving Turkey Meatloaf
- Prepare of ground turkey.
- Prepare of breadcrumbs.
- You need of basil; chiffonade.
- It’s of sage; chiffonade.
- You need of rosemary; minced.
- Prepare of oregano; minced.
- Prepare of thyme; minced.
- It’s of parsley; chopped.
- You need of chives; diced.
- Prepare of yellow onion; minced.
- You need of stalks celery; minced.
- Prepare of carrot; minced.
- It’s of red bell pepper; minced.
- It’s of garlic; minced.
- Prepare of paprika.
- It’s of butter.
- You need of salt and pepper to taste.
Thanksgiving Turkey Meatloaf instructions
- Sweat bell pepper,onion, celery, and carrot in butter until nearly tender. Add garlic. Sweat until fragrant. Add a pinch of thyme, rosemary, paprika, salt, and pepper during cooking. Immediately cool down in fridge..
- Mix turkey, breadcrumbs, veggies, and herbs together in a large mixing bowl..
- Form loaves and bake at 300° for approximately one hour or until thermometer reaches 165°.
- Variations; Caramelized onions, white wine, pecans, walnuts, mustard, horseradish, scallions, mushrooms, chestnuts,.