How to Cook Yummy French toast with a twist
French toast with a twist. Andrea from the Culinary Institute of America shows us how to make French Toast with a twist….it's stuffed! Mix cream cheese, strawberry jam and nuts in a. This is a video of how to make french toast with a twist.
Top with ham, mushrooms, spinach and cheese. Sandwich with remaining slice of French toast. Recipe: French Toast with a Twist Submitted by: Rob Hometown: Rochester, NY. You can cook French toast with a twist using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of French toast with a twist
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- It’s 4 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of milk powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 6 slice of multi grain bread.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter for each bread.
Original Recipe by Fresh Off the Grid. This easy French toast recipe is quick, delicious and uses pumpkin bread instead of your usual, white, wholemeal or grainy options. These French toast recipes are a super decadent way to start your day. Upgrade good, old French toast with a slice of savory ham to balance out sweet maple syrup.
French toast with a twist instructions
- Mix well to form a creamy thick batter.
- Heat the pan on medium heat.
- Add butter and let it melt – DON'T BURN IT.
- Dip the bread into the batter and add to the pan.
- Flip once the bread is golden brown.
- For French toast with a twist add pistachios after dipping the bread in the batter.
French toast is a great comfort food that can serve as a great canvas to add new flavors too. Instead of the standard white bread, challah bread, sourdough or You can try this twist of french toast. It is called Peanut butter and banana french toast. French toast is a favorite meal for my family because it's so quick, easy and I always have the ingredients I need to make it. And while the classic piece of bread battered in egg is my go-to french toast recipe, sometimes it's fun to change it up a little bit.