How to Prepare Delicious Sriracha-Bacon Meatloaf
You can cook Sriracha-Bacon Meatloaf using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sriracha-Bacon Meatloaf
- It’s 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 packages of bacon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sriracha.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sambal olek (sriracha style chili paste).
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 3/4 oz of basil; chiffonade.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground coriander seed.
- Prepare 2 packages of dried onion soup mix.
- You need 6 clove of garlic; minced.
- You need 6 of roasted red bell peppers; medium dice.
- Prepare 1 of fennel bulb; minced.
- It’s 4 of stalks celery; small dice.
- Prepare 6 of stalks asparagus; small dice.
- It’s 2 bunch of scallions; medium dice.
- It’s 1 of vegetable oil; as needed.
Sriracha-Bacon Meatloaf step by step
- Sweat fennel, celery, and asparagus in vegetable oil until nearly translucent. Add garlic and bell peppers. Sweat until fragrant. Cool rapidly in fridge..
- Combine all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly. Bake at 350° for approximately one hour or until thermometer reaches 155°.
- Variations; Caramelized onions, carrots, horseradish, mustard, lemongrass, ginger, thai chiles, fresno peppers, banana peppers, saffron, pork, veal.