Recipe: Delicious Sriracha-Bacon Meatloaf
You can have Sriracha-Bacon Meatloaf using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sriracha-Bacon Meatloaf
- It’s of ground beef.
- It’s of bacon.
- Prepare of sriracha.
- It’s of sambal olek (sriracha style chili paste).
- Prepare of egg.
- It’s of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare of basil; chiffonade.
- It’s of ground coriander seed.
- It’s of dried onion soup mix.
- You need of garlic; minced.
- You need of roasted red bell peppers; medium dice.
- It’s of fennel bulb; minced.
- Prepare of stalks celery; small dice.
- You need of stalks asparagus; small dice.
- It’s of scallions; medium dice.
- It’s of vegetable oil; as needed.
Sriracha-Bacon Meatloaf step by step
- Sweat fennel, celery, and asparagus in vegetable oil until nearly translucent. Add garlic and bell peppers. Sweat until fragrant. Cool rapidly in fridge..
- Combine all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly. Bake at 350° for approximately one hour or until thermometer reaches 155°.
- Variations; Caramelized onions, carrots, horseradish, mustard, lemongrass, ginger, thai chiles, fresno peppers, banana peppers, saffron, pork, veal.