Recipe: Appetizing French toast and caramelized peaches with raspberry sauce
French toast and caramelized peaches with raspberry sauce. The Best French Toat Recipe with Caramelized Peaches is just what you want for a decadent but easy breakfast your family will love. Its a heavenly combination of cinnamon french toast drizzled with a caramelized rum and peach syrup. If you're feeling extra chipper in the morning, add a dollop.
Your going to love this heavenly baked French toast! Place brioches on a platter, toasted side up, and top with caramelized peaches. Sprinkle with toasted almonds, if desired. You can cook French toast and caramelized peaches with raspberry sauce using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of French toast and caramelized peaches with raspberry sauce
- Prepare of Caramelized Peaches.
- You need 4 of peaches, cored, sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 4 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- It’s of Raspberry Sauce.
- Prepare 6 oz of raspberries, washed.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon, juice.
- Prepare of French Toast.
- You need 4 of rolls of french bread, halved, length wise.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of apple pie spice.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of powder sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mint, chopped.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter.
The raspberry sauce provides even more color and fruity flavor. Assemble the French toast the night before. Prepare the sauce and put it in a microwavable serving dish; cover and refrigerate. Coffee Caramelized Croissant French Toast Sticks.
French toast and caramelized peaches with raspberry sauce step by step
- Preheat oven to 400'F..
- Heat sautee pan then add peaches and sugar. Cook until peaches begin to brown and sugar begins to caramelize. Add butter ans cook another minute or two. Remove peaches from pan and sit aside..
- While peaches are caramelizing, add raspberries, sugar and lemon juice to a blender and blend..
- Using a strainer, strain the sauce so you can remove most of the seeds and end up with a smooth sauce. Set aside..
- Add all ingredients for french toast, except bread, into a bowl. Mix well and ensure eggs are completely beaten..
- Pour batter into a long baking dish to make it easier to dip bread..
- Dip bread slices into batter and ensure all the batter is soaked up by your bread..
- In a hot pan, add some butter and sear your toast. Do not fully cook them in pan, rather brown them slightly..
- Place toast on cookie sheet and bake f or 15-20 minutes or until done..
- Serve toast with peaches on top and raspberry sauce on the side..
Brown Sugar Peaches And Cream Grilled French Toast. Ciabatta French Toast With Raspberry Preserves. Stuffed French Toast With Gingerbread Praline Sauce. Remove French toast from baking sheet with a thin metal spatula; serve with raspberry sauce and, if desired, sausage. Reviews for: Photos of Caramelized French Toast.