How to Make Appetizing Sausages and Savory French Toast
Sausages and Savory French Toast.
You can have Sausages and Savory French Toast using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sausages and Savory French Toast
- It’s 1 lb of Ground pork.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Fennel seeds.
- Prepare 1 each of Clove garlic, minced.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Garlic Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1 dash of Black pepper.
- You need 2 each of Eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Grated Parmesan.
- It’s 1 dash of Nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Ground cloves.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
Sausages and Savory French Toast instructions
- Mix fennel seeds, paprika, garlic salt, minced garlic, and oregano..
- Add meat and lemon juice and combine thoroughly..
- Shape into balls and black pepper and chile flakes, if desire..
- Press to flatten and fry covered until golden and fully cooked. Approximately 5 to 7 minutes each side..
- Mix eggs with milk. And then add cheese..
- Add nutmeg and salt and pepper to taste..
- Slice bread..
- Dip in mixture for about 30 seconds each side..
- Remove sausage patties and cover to keep warm..
- In same pan as cooked sausages, fry the bread..
- Serve with fresh fruit. For a sweeter taste, add a drizzle honey or syrup..