How to Make Perfect White bean Chicken Chili
White bean Chicken Chili.
You can have White bean Chicken Chili using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of White bean Chicken Chili
- Prepare 4 of chicken thighs.
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- You need 1 of small onion diced.
- It’s 1 of jalapeno, seeds removed and chopped.
- It’s 3 cans of white beans I used cannellini beans drained and rinsed.
- You need 14.5 oz of chicken stock.
- You need 3 tablespoons of cumin.
- You need 2 tablespoons of oregano.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
White bean Chicken Chili step by step
- Preheat a dutch oven on medium heat and add 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt and pepper chicken and cook each side til golden brown about 10 min each side..
- While chicken is cooking, in a bowl add 1 can of beans and mash into a paste add 1/2 cup of broth and stir together. Set aside.
- Remove chicken to a plate, add onions and garlic, stir and cook for a couple minutes and add cumin and oregano stir..
- Pour in chicken stock add the chicken and bean puree as well as the 2 cans of beans. Bring to a boil and turn down heat to a simmer. Stir and cook until chicken is done about 30 – 45 minutes..
- Serve over brown rice, add shredded cheese and avocado. ENJOY!!.