Recipe: Yummy Instant Pot Chili
Instant Pot Chili.
You can have Instant Pot Chili using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Chili
- You need 1 1/2 pounds of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic.
- Prepare 1 can of light red kidney beans.
- It’s 1 can of black beans.
- Prepare of Large onion diced.
- Prepare 15 oz of can crushed tomatoes.
- You need 15 oz of can tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 package of McCormicks chili seasoning.
- It’s 15 oz of can rotel original.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
Instant Pot Chili step by step
- Sauté ground beef in oil in the instant pot. Add onions and cook until translucent. Turn off sauté function. Drain excess fat..
- Add seasoning and mix through ground beef mixture along with a cup of water..
- Add in beans, salt and pepper and stir..
- Add rotel, diced tomatoes and tomato sauce on top. Do not mix..
- Secure instant pot lid and make sure the vent is sealed. Set on manual for 10 minutes then let pressure release naturally..