Recipe: Appetizing Brenda's Cinnamon French Toast Bake
Brenda's Cinnamon French Toast Bake.
You can have Brenda's Cinnamon French Toast Bake using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brenda's Cinnamon French Toast Bake
- You need of French Toast Bake.
- You need 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 2 can of refrigerated cinnamon rolls.
- You need 6 each of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- You need 1 cup of maple syrup.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- Prepare 2 each of icing from cinnamon rolls.
- It’s 1 of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of maple syrup.
Brenda's Cinnamon French Toast Bake instructions
- Heat oven to 375°. Pour melted butter into ungreased 13×9 glass baking dish. Seperate both cans of rolls and cut each section into 4 pieces each and place in dish over butter..
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs. Beat in cream, cinnamon and vanilla until well blended; gently pour over roll pieces. Sprinkle with pecans; drizzle with 1 cup syrup..
- Bake 20-28 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 15 minutes. Meanwhile, remove covers from icing and microwave on medium (50%) 10-15 seconds or until thin enough to drizzle..
- Drizzle icing over top; sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired, spoon syrup from dish over individual servkings. Serve with the additional maple syrup..
- Note: I added crumbled cooked bacon before cooking in the oven for that sweet salty taste and it was delicious!.