Recipe: Delicious Vickys Apple Pie Tacos, GF DF EF SF NF
Vickys Apple Pie Tacos, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Apple Pie Tacos, GF DF EF SF NF using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Apple Pie Tacos, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need of Filling.
- It’s 4 of apples, peeled, cored & sliced.
- It’s 120 ml of water.
- It’s 100 grams of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cornstarch mixed with 3 tbsp safe milk of choice.
- You need of Tacos.
- You need 6 of small flour tortillas, see my gluten-free recipe in my profile.
- Prepare 100 grams of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cinnamon or to taste.
- Prepare of sunflower oil for shallow frying.
Vickys Apple Pie Tacos, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Put the apples, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and water in a saucepan.
- Cover and cook over a medium heat until the apples are soft and the sauce is thickened, around 10 minutes. Set aside.
- If you want a thicker sauce, bring the apple mixture to boil and stir the cornstarch mixture in.
- Heat some oil to shallow fry the tortillas https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338227-vickys-flour-tortillas-gf-df-ef-sf-nf.
- Fold the tortillas in half and fry on one side until golden then flip and fry the other side. Repeat with each tortilla.
- Mix the cinnamon and sugar together. Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar over the outsides of the tortillas.
- Spoon some apple mixture inside each taco and top with whipped coconut cream or free-from ice cream. I have dairy/soy free recipes for both within my profile https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332956-vickys-vanilla-ice-cream-with-flavour-variations-gf-df-ef-sf-nf https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338524-vickys-whipped-coconut-cream-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-free.