Easiest Way to Make Delicious French Toast
French Toast. French toast is a dish made of sliced bread soaked in beaten eggs and typically milk, then pan fried. Alternative names and variants include "eggy bread", "Bombay toast", "German toast", "gypsy toast", and "poor knights" (of Windsor). I added all of the spices as suggested and enjoyed the taste, although I.
Learn how Crouton Crackerjacks makes simple yet delicious french toast! There is nothing fancy here because simple is better with this. French toast is a delicious, classic breakfast dish made with sliced bread, eggs, milk, and a few sweet ingredients. You can have French Toast using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of French Toast
- Prepare 6 of Bread Slices (Any kind).
- You need 2 of Eggs (or egg whites).
- You need 2/3 cup of Milk (any kind).
- You need 1/4 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Ground Nutmeg.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1 of Salt to taste.
The goal is to make your toast rich and fluffy by making your batter just right. French toast will always be a staple for leisurely weekend breakfasts along with my favourite fluffy French toast. You know when you feel like making something grand-ish for a weekend breakfast and. Fluffy and tender on the inside, gloriously browned on the outside.
French Toast instructions
- Beat together eggs, milk, salt, desired spices and vanilla extract..
- Heat a lightly oiled (Pan spray or butter) griddle or skillet over medium-high heat or flame..
- Dunk each slice of bread into the egg mixture, making sure to soak both sides. Cook on both sides until golden brown. Serve hot. May add powdered sugar, syrups and fruit that you desire. :).
Learn how to make this amazing French toast, from what bread to use, the perfect batter, and how to cook. This French toast recipe is delightfully quick and easy, so Jack and I make it whenever we have day-old bread in the house. Still, it has the flavor of a special-occasion treat. Wake up for Robert Irvine's classic French Toast recipe from Food Network, a sweet start to the day made extra special with challah and spices. As we head into the holiday season I'm already getting a lot of breakfast.