Recipe: Delicious Instant Pot Chili Recipe
Instant Pot Chili Recipe.
You can cook Instant Pot Chili Recipe using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Chili Recipe
- Prepare 1 1/2 pounds of Ground Beef.
- You need 3/4 cup of finely diced Yellow Onion.
- You need 2 cans of Dark Red Kidney Beans rinsed and drained 15 ounces each.
- Prepare 2 cans of Tomato Sauce (15 ounces each}.
- It’s 1 can of Green Chilies 4 ounces.
- You need 2 cans of Ro-tel 10 ounces each.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Ground Mustard Powder.
- You need 3 of large Garlic Cloves minced.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Black Pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Chili Powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Dried Basil Leaves.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need of Grated Cheddar Cheese and Chopped Green Onions for garnish. optional.
Instant Pot Chili Recipe instructions
- Small bowl, combine Cumin, Mustard Powder, Black Pepper, Cayenne Pepper, Chili Powder, Basil Leaves and Salt..
- Place Ground Beef, Onions and Garlic in Instant Pot, set to Saute and brown for 7 minutes..
- Once beef is browned, cancel Saute setting. (drain any grease) Add seasonings from small bowl to Instant Pot and stir until well combined..
- Then add Green Chilies and Beans, and stir mixture thoroughly. Now make a crater in the middle of your mixture, making sure some of the mixture is still covering the bottom of Instant Pot..
- Pour the Tomato Sauce into the crater, and then add Ro-tel in center, keeping the tomato chunks in the center and away from the sides of the Instant Pot. Do NOT stir into mixture..
- Place lid on pot and select Pressure Cook, High Pressure and change cook time to 8 minutes..
- Preheat will begin 10 seconds after settings have been selected..
- Once cook time has completed, quick release pressure before removing lid. (a gradual quick release will result in less mess) Allow chili to cool for 5 minutes, then stir before serving into bowls. Garnish with grated Cheddar Cheese and chopped Green Onions. ENJOY!!.