How to Make Appetizing Venison Meatloaf
You can cook Venison Meatloaf using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Venison Meatloaf
- It’s of venison w/fat.
- You need of egg.
- Prepare of Quick Oats (I use Walmart brand).
- Prepare of bbq sauce.
- Prepare of Steak Sauce + more to cover the top (used Walmart brand).
- Prepare of ketchup.
- You need of Dale's Steak Marinade (low sodium).
- Prepare of smoke flavoring.
- It’s of Scirarchi Sauce.
- Prepare of chopped onion.
- You need of Chopped Bell Pepper (I use just a few thin slices chopped up).
Venison Meatloaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix all ingredients by hand until well mixed. Place in ungreased bread pan if you have a good non stick pan. Otherwise coat inside of pan with Crisco..
- Pour steak sauce over top and spread around to cover entire top of meat..
- Bake in over for 1 hour. Enjoy..