Recipe: Tasty Japanese Garlic Butter Fried Rice
Japanese Garlic Butter Fried Rice.
You can have Japanese Garlic Butter Fried Rice using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Japanese Garlic Butter Fried Rice
- Prepare 2 cups of Cooked Rice.
- It’s 300 g of Chicken Meat (skinless, boneless, cut into pieces).
- Prepare 1 cup of Frozen Veggies.
- You need 2 pc of Eggs (whisked).
- Prepare 70 g of Yellow Onion (chopped finely).
- You need 30 g of Spring Onions (chopped roughly).
- You need as needed of Cooking Oil.
- You need as needed of Salt, Pepper and Soy Sauce to season.
- Prepare of Garlic Butter Recipe (mix well).
- It’s 1/3 block of Butter.
- You need 20 g of Garlic (minced).
- It’s 2 tsp of Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
Japanese Garlic Butter Fried Rice instructions
- COOK THE VEGGIES; Heat 2 Tbsp of Oil in a wok until hot. Fry the Onions until fragrant and translucent. Then add the Frozen Veggies and cook them until tender. Lastly, add the spring onions and cook for 10 seconds. Remove and set aside..
- COOK THE EGG; Heat 1 Tbsp of cooking oil in the wok until hot and cook the eggs scrambled. Remove and set aside..
- COOK THE CHICKEN; Heat 2 Tbsp of cooking in the wok until hot coating the surface well. Add the chicken and cook it for 2-3 minutes each side for 5-6 minutes total. Then add 2 Tbsp of the Garlic Butter and let cook for another minute or so. Remove and set aside..
- COOK THE RICE; Add the Cooked Rice to the wok. Them add 2 Tbsp of the Garlic Butter and mix well. Then add the Veggies, Eggs, Chicken and mix well again. Turn off the heat, season with 1 tsp Kikkoman Soy Sauce, 1-2 pinches of Salt as well as 1 or 2 dashes of pepper..