Recipe: Yummy Chili Con Carne Hack with a Twist
Chili Con Carne Hack with a Twist.
You can cook Chili Con Carne Hack with a Twist using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chili Con Carne Hack with a Twist
- Prepare of About 1/8 k pork mince.
- Prepare 1/2 of small red onion, minced.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 of large tomato, sliced thinly.
- Prepare 3-4 pcs of cloves (herb/pako).
- It’s 1-2 of green finger chilies, minced.
- It’s of Few drops Knorr Liquid Seasoning or any seasoned soy sauce.
- It’s of Few drops Oyster sauce (optional).
- You need 1 of small pack Hunt's Chili Beef and Beans or similar.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Freshly grounded black Pepper.
- You need 4 T of water, or as needed.
- You need of Cooking oil.
Chili Con Carne Hack with a Twist step by step
- Sauté garlic and onions until fragrant..
- Add tomatoes and chili, a bit of water to help soften tomatoes and bring out juices..
- Add the pork mince. Season with salt and lots of ground pepper, using a pepper grinder. Add the cloves. Mix in well. Add a bit of water and cover..
- Season with Knorr Liquid seasoning &/or oyster sauce. Mix in well. Then add the chili beef and beans pack- this makes it a quick cook, since the beans are already soft..
- Cover and stir occasionally to combine flavors. Taste and adjust saltines or spiciness..