Recipe: Delicious Fried banana with icecream caramel
Fried banana with icecream caramel. Add bananas to bubbling caramel, and fry them for a minute or till browned on each side. Open the bananas in half leaving its skin. Grated chocolate. · Looking for an easy potato side dish recipe or something to make with leftover mashed potatoes?
Suddenly, as the last bits of banana smooth out, you'll see the mixture shift from blended banana to creamy, soft-serve ice. Roasted banana caramel swirl ice cream. Put the sugar in a frying pan and heat gently, swirling the pan gently until dissolved. You can cook Fried banana with icecream caramel using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried banana with icecream caramel
- It’s 2-3 of sweet banana.
- It’s For of Batter 1(wet)-.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of rice flour.
- You need 1 drop of Vanilla syrup.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of brown sugar.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cold water.
- You need For of Batter2(dry)-.
- It’s 1/4 cup of rice flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of shredded or dessicated coconut.
- Prepare For of Frying and saute-.
- It’s as required of Oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of white sesame.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare For of Plating-.
- It’s 1 of Caramel Nest (shown in pic how to do).
- Prepare 2 scoops of any mild flavour icecream (for recipe, see my post).
Turn up the heat and cook until the colour of a rusty penny. How To Make Caramelized Banana Ice Cream. Stir until the sugar dissolves into a wet caramel-colored coating. I used to eat fried bananas at this small Chinese restaurant where I grew up.
Fried banana with icecream caramel instructions
- For batter mix all the batter dry ingredients first and then mix with enough water and make the batter to flowing consistency. Peel and slice the banana in half. Then slice each section in half again, but lengthwise this time..
- Place oil to a small skillet or wok and heat. Dip banana to batter 1 and roll it on dry batter 2. Deep fry in the oil for about 4mins on medium flame..
- Place a pan, add sesame seeds and saute for 30sec and keep it separately. Add 2tbsp sugar and make it caramel, when it becomes caramel add 1spoon honey after turning off from flame and saute with fried banana. Sprinkle the sesame seeds..
- Now plate the crispy banana on the top icecream and caramel Nest. Serve it as warm bananas or chilled one..
- Note: If you are Non Veg, then you can use one egg for the first batter. Used only sweet banana for good taste..
Somehow this recipe ended up tasting almost exactly like the dish they I still feel the need for improvement, but right now it satisfies me with a velvety cloud of fried bananas with vanilla bean ice cream topped with caramel. For Top Chef Winner Hung Huynh's Asian take on a banana split, halved bananas are stuffed with bittersweet chocolate, coated in a light tempura batter and fried until golden. The indulgent dessert is finished with rum-spiked caramel sauce and vanilla ice cream. Plus: More Dessert Recipes and Tips. It is also called deep-fried banana rolls or banana lumpia.