Recipe: Tasty Spinach & corn meatloaf
Spinach & corn meatloaf. Перевод слова spinach, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. Spinach is a leafy, green vegetable. It is one of the most nutritious foods on earth.
The term also is used for the succulent, edible leaves of this plant. From Middle English spinach, from Anglo-Norman spinache, from Old French espinoche, from Old Occitan espinarc, from Arabic إِسْفَانَاخ (ʾisfānāḵ), from Persian اسپناخ (espanâx). (UK, US) IPA(key): /ˈspɪnɪt͡ʃ/, /ˈspɪnɪd͡ʒ/. spinach (countable and uncountable, plural spinaches). Spinach is loaded with Vitamin C, folic acid, Vitamin K, calcium, fiber Spinach possess folate, potassium and various antioxidants which helps to provide neurological. You can have Spinach & corn meatloaf using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spinach & corn meatloaf
- You need 2-3 lbs of hamburger meat.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s of Bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 can of corn (drained).
- You need 1 can of spinach drained well.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s to taste of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Onion power to taste or can used diced onion.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Prepare of Ketchup.
- It’s of Brown sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoons of mustard.
Spinach is believed to come from Persia, according to Arizona State University. Spinach improves eyesight, promotes healthy skin, strengthens muscle, & prevents heart attack. Spinach is an excellent source of vitamins A, C, K, iron, zinc, & folate. Spinach is a low-calorie nutritional powerhouse.
Spinach & corn meatloaf step by step
- Drain corn and spinach set aside.
- In a bowl add hamburger meat, eggs, bread crumbs, mix well. Then add spices, corn and spinach, mix well. (I use a half can of the corn and spinach, I don’t use all of it, if I was using more meat I’d use all of the can, use what you will like.).
- Put meat mixture in a loaf pan, (if you don’t have one that’s ok use a cookie sheet and shape it in a loaf.).
- Topping, add add ingredients and mix, put on to of loaf..
- Bake at 350 for 45 mins, use boiler for the last few mins to brown up the top if needed. (cooking times my change,).
- Notes- can use Collard greens instead of spinach, it’s good that way too. No need for sides because the sides are in the main meal, just a side of mashed potatoes….
Spinach is believed to be of Persian origin. Spinach definition: Spinach is a vegetable with large dark green leaves that you chop up and boil in water. Spinach is a dark, leafy green vegetable that is packed with vitamins and other nutrients. Learn about the history of spinach, its nutritional contents, and how to incorporate it into the diet. Looking for the best Spinach recipes?