Recipe: Yummy Perfect Pizza Dough
Perfect Pizza Dough.
You can cook Perfect Pizza Dough using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Perfect Pizza Dough
- It’s 3 cups of unbleached bread flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole wheat bread flour.
- Prepare of extra flour for kneading.
- You need 2 tablespoons of mustard powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ground pepper (red, white or black).
- You need of olive oil.
- It’s 2.5 tablespoons of active dry yeast.
Perfect Pizza Dough step by step
- In a large bowl mix together both bread flours, my active dry yeast, mustard powder, garlic powder, sugar, and ground pepper..
- Add water and mix until the dough starts to stick to itself and there is no dry flour left in the bowl. Cover and let sit for 8 to 12 hours..
- Uncover the dough and mix in one to two tablespoons of olive oil and mix until it has fully combined with the dough. Cover with a kitchen towel and let rest for 30 mins..
- After the dough has proofed for a bit, slice it into 3 to 4 (if you want thin crust) equal sized pieces. Kneed dough on well floured surface, adding additional flour as you go until each dough ball becomes self contained and is not as sticky as it was before..
- Place dough balls in ziploc bags making sure to get as much air in as possible so the dough can rise some more. Store in fridge (or freezer to use weeks later), before use let dough get to room temp by letting the dough in the bag sit on the counter for 30 mins to an hour before cooking..