Easiest Way to Make Perfect Amber's Favorite Chili
Amber's Favorite Chili.
You can have Amber's Favorite Chili using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Amber's Favorite Chili
- You need of Meat.
- Prepare 2 lbs of beef (your choice, I use ground).
- It’s of Canned Goods.
- Prepare 2 cans of Chili beans.
- You need 2 cans of light red kidney beans.
- You need 2 can of dark red kidney beans.
- Prepare 2 cans of chili ready tomatoes.
- You need 2 cans of mushrooms stems and pieces.
- You need 1 (6 oz) of can tomato paste.
- You need 1 (32 oz) of beef broth.
- You need 2 packets of Mccormick original chili seasoning.
- It’s of Noodles to preference.
- Prepare of Chopped onion to preference (or onion powder to preference).
- Prepare of Spices and Seasonings.
- It’s 2 tbs of Garlic powder (or to taste).
- Prepare 1 tbs of Cumin (or to taste).
- It’s 1 tbs of Mexican style chili powder (or to taste).
- It’s of <1 tbs Cayenne pepper (or to taste).
- You need 1 tbs of Salt (to taste).
- It’s 1 tbs of Pepper (to taste).
- It’s 2 tbs of Smoked Paprika (to taste).
- You need 1/2 tbs of Garlic Salt.
- You need A few of glugs of worcestershire sauce.
Amber's Favorite Chili step by step
- Brown then drain the meat..
- Add in the packets of seasoning and let absorb into the meat for about 3-5 minutes. Add in half a cup of beef broth if it looks dry. Then add the rest of the broth and continue to next step..
- Add in all canned goods with the liquid..
- Add sliced onions, if desired..
- Add in seasonings..
- Add in noodles and stir to ensure they don't stick together..
- Let simmer for at least 20 minutes or until noodles and onions are soft..
- Add in half a cup of water at a time if it looks like your chili is thicker than you desire..
- Refrigerate leftovers because chili is always better leftover. If you have none left over, I'm glad it was so good you couldn't contain yourself..