How to Prepare Delicious Garlic pizza dough
Garlic pizza dough. Let's take that new pizza stone on it's maiden voyage shall we? These garlicky, buttery, pieces of heavenly. Cheesy Garlic Bread Pizza is a delicious combination of pizza and garlic bread.
We topped the dough with butter, fresh rosemary. Punch the dough down, cut it in half, and form it into two balls. Keyword: Thin Crust Garlic Herb Pizza Dough Recipe. You can have Garlic pizza dough using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic pizza dough
- Prepare 600 g of whole flour.
- You need 1/2 pint of water.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Garlic powder.
When the pizza dough is done, remove the dough from the bread machine to a lightly-floured surface. Perfect Thin Crust Pizza Dough Recipe Bread Machine Pizza Dough Recipe – Standup Mixer Pizza Dough Recipe – Pizza Dough VideoWhat's Cooking America. active dry yeast, warm water. Skip to Garlic-and Herb-Crusted Pizza Dough content. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface.
Garlic pizza dough instructions
- Mix the salt and the flour. Make a whole in the middle and add the water and the oil..
- Knead it until it doesn't stick to your hands and has no lumps. Add the garlic powder and knead again..
- Split the dough in three even balls. On a plastic tray, sprinkle some flour and put the balls. Cover with a damp kitchen cloth until you have you to use them..
- To roll it you can simply sprinkle some flour on the table and then transfer it to a non-stick oven paper and then to the tray or you can roll it on the paper and then just put into the tray (I use the 2nd method, it's faster and cleaner).
Making homemade pizza dough can sound like a lot of work, but it's so worth the bragging rights. The dough itself requires few ingredients and just a little bit of rising and rest time. These little garlic knots are so easy to make, and are I made these with leftover pizza dough, straight outta the bag: Take the dough out of the bag, and roll. Place sliced mozzarella on top of the sauce. Sprinkle the remaining roasted garlic cloves (whole).