Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing BBQ Meatloaf
BBQ Meatloaf. Meatloaf Recipe – How to make Meatloaf on the BBQ Easy **PURCHASE THE SLOW 'N SEAR HERE: https This way you can easily form an even loaf shape, which promotes even cooking, and. Like these BBQ Meatloaf Bites, for example! These small meatloaf bites also have the added benefit of being easy to freeze and reheat.
Mix the meatloaf ingredients together until evenly combined. Divide the mixture in half and then shape each half into a flattened oval. My kids aren't a fan of regular meatloaf, it tasted bland they say. You can cook BBQ Meatloaf using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of BBQ Meatloaf
- You need 1 1/2 lb of ground meat 80/20.
- You need 1/2 of medium onion diced.
- It’s 1 stalk of celery diced.
- You need 1 of small carrot diced.
- You need 1 of small fresh chili seeded and diced fine.
- It’s 1 cup of dry plain bread crumbs.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of BBQ sauce.
So I turned it up a notch and added BBQ sauce and cheddar cheese! Take comfort food to the next level with barbecue-basted meatloaf. Technique tip: Over mixing the meatloaf can make it dense, but gently folding in the ingredients keeps the meatloaf light. Smoked BBQ Meatloaf: Meatloaf is a great comfort food and it's even better on the smoker.
BBQ Meatloaf instructions
- Sauté onion, celery, carrot, and chili in a little olive oil until vegetables are tender. Remove from heat and cool..
- Combine ground meat with all ingredients except BBQ sauce.
- Shape into loaf on a lightly oiled sheet pan, baste generously with your favorite BBQ sauce.
- Preheat grill but leave 1 burner off for indirect grilling.
- Slide meatloaf directly on grill, away from burner.
- Cover grill and try to keep temp. at 350deg F.
- Bake on grill for 3/4 to 1 hour, or until internal temp. registers 140deg..
- After removing from grill let it rest for 10min before slicing.
This recipe for a delicious and easy BBQ meatloaf is perfect for a quick and simple weeknight dinner. Top bbq meatloaf recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. This crockpot meatloaf is the BEST and ONLY one you'll need! BBQ Meatloaf Burger, and an Opportunity to Choose Kindness Instead. Meatloaf is often prepared in an oven, but taking the meatloaf out to the grill really amps up the Since the consistency of meatloaf is rather soft, setting it on aluminum foil, a large plank, or even in a.