Easiest Way to Make Yummy Jam on French Toast
Jam on French Toast.
You can have Jam on French Toast using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Jam on French Toast
- It’s of French Toast:.
- It’s 2 TBSP of Unsalted Butter,.
- You need 2 Slices of Stale Brioche / Challah Bread,.
- You need of Whole Milk, For Dipping.
- You need 1 of Egg Lightly Beaten,.
- You need Pinch of Granulated Sugar,.
- It’s of Toppings:.
- You need of Homemade Ricotta, 4 Heaped TBSP.
- Prepare of Whole Milk, 2 TBSP or More.
- You need 1 Pinch of Toasted Almond Flakes,.
- Prepare of Alce Nero's Organic Strawberry Jam, 2 Heaped TBSP.
- Prepare of Alce Nero's Organic Apricot Jam, 2 Heaped TBSP.
- You need of Fresh Lemon Zest, A Few Grating.
- It’s of Alce Nero's Organic Blueberry Jam, 2 Heaped TBSP.
- It’s 2 Squeezes of Fresh Lemon Juice,.
Jam on French Toast step by step
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/single-post/2019/06/21/Ricotta for the homemade ricotta recipe..
- Prepare the French toast. Melt 1 TBSP of butter in a skillet over medium-low heat. Transfer milk and egg into separate individual shallow bowls. Dip bread into milk, on both sides..
- Dip the bread into egg, on both sides. Lay the bread onto the skillet away from you. Cook until the bottom is browned..
- Flip and continue cooking until the bottom is browned as well. Transfer onto serving plate. Sprinkle a pinch of granulated sugar over the top. Repeat the steps for the remaining bread..
- Prepare the toppings. In a large bowl, add ricotta and milk. Using a hand or stand mixer, whisk the mixture until light and fluffy. *Do not over whisk. You have to adjust the amount of milk added to reach the consistency you desire, 1 TBSP of milk at a time.*.
- Fold in the toasted almond flakes. *To toast almond flakes, simply toast almond flakes in a skillet over medium heat until lightly browned.* The toast has to be hot and the whipped ricotta has to be cold when served. It is best to prepare them concurrently..
- To keep the ricotta cold, whip over an ice water bath. Spread the whipped ricotta onto the French toast. Top it off with Alce Nero's jam. Grate some lemon zest over the 3 jam. Lastly, lightly squeeze some lemon juice over the top. Serve Immediately..