Recipe: Appetizing Kunun gyada recipe
Kunun gyada recipe.
You can cook Kunun gyada recipe using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kunun gyada recipe
- Prepare 1 cup of fried or roasted groundnuts (the one with the red skin).
- You need 1/2 cup of rice (shinkafan tuwo).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of tsamiya (tamarind, lime or lemon).
- Prepare to taste of Sugar.
Kunun gyada recipe instructions
- In a bowl, soak the 1/2 cup of rice in warm water for about 30 minutes and set aside..
- In another bowl, soak the tsamiya (tamarind, that is if you are using it) also in a warm water for 30 minutes and also set aside..
- Pour the soaked groundnuts into a blender, add just a little water and blend it to get a smooth paste. Add water to the paste and seive the groundnut milk into a pot..
- Cook the groundnut milk and the rice on a medium heat. Watch it closely to avoid it from spilling which may reduce the quantity and quality of the pap. Keep stirring from time to time to avoid lumps..
- When the rice is cooked, it's ready. You can now add the tsamiya, lemon or lime juice to thicken it. Add sugar or honey to your taste..
- Ulala, and now your kunun gyada is ready. It can be served with either kosai (akara), dafa soya (fried meat) or masa etc. OH YUM 😋.