How to Cook Perfect Nigeria Fried Rice Recipe
Nigeria Fried Rice Recipe.
You can have Nigeria Fried Rice Recipe using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nigeria Fried Rice Recipe
- It’s 2 cups of rice.
- You need 1/2 cup of green beans.
- It’s 1 of Green bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of cksp Vegetable Oil.
- It’s 1/2 kg of chicken.
- It’s 2/3 kg of Cow Liver.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Curry Powder.
- It’s 3 of medium sized carrots.
- You need 1 of bulb onions.
- You need 2 of Knorr cubes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- You need 4 of fresh Pepper.
Nigeria Fried Rice Recipe step by step
- Parboil white rice and set aside. dice onions, bell pepper, carrot, pepper and green beans and set aside.
- Dice liver into tiny chunks, spice and per boil once its cooked set aside; parboil chicken and spice and set aside once it cooked through you can either fry or grill.
- Set your cooking pot on fire, allow to dry, then pour in vegetable oil. Allow to heat then add the sliced onions stir for 1-2 minutes then add the chopped carrot and green beans, any of this two can actually go first..
- Stir for 1-2 minutes then add the curry powder, thyme and pepper; and stir till you are satisfied with the color. add the chopped liver, add 1-2 cubes of knorr then stir and taste.
- If you are satisfied with the taste then add the green pepper, stir, add the almost-done white rice, stir, cover your pot and cook for 5 to 10 minutes, you are done with fried rice..
- Serve fried rice with chicken grilled or fried..