Recipe: Appetizing Ragi banana bread eggless no sugar recipe
Ragi banana bread eggless no sugar recipe. Ragi banana bread is very delicious and egg less bread recipe which will be liked by kids for sure. Today we show you how you can easily make a tasty Vegan Banana Bread. This Vegan Banana Bread is completely eggless and with NO Sugar.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. See my Disclosure Policy for more information. You can have Ragi banana bread eggless no sugar recipe using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ragi banana bread eggless no sugar recipe
- You need 1/2 cup of ragi flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated jaggery.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of yoghurt.
- You need As needed of oil.
- It’s 2 of over ripened bananas.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of vanilla essence optional.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of walnuts chopped (any dried fruits or seeds can be used).
Get the recipe for the best Eggless Banana Bread. It's easy to make and has the perfect texture. Serve Eggless Ragi Banana Bread Recipe for a school snack box and the kids will just love it or serve it with Adrak Chai Recipe to make your evening special. Add in the flours, sugar and baking powder into the stand mixer and give a whisk to combine them together.
Ragi banana bread eggless no sugar recipe step by step
- Preheat the oven at 180°C.Grease and line the baking tin..
- In a bowl soak grated jaggery in water.Set aside..
- Coat the chopped walnuts in bit of flour to keep them from sinking in the bottom while baking. Set aside..
- In a mixing bowl, add whole wheat flour,ragi flour, baking soda,salt and cinnamon powder. Give it a good mix.Set aside..
- Take a mixer/blender jar. Add in the peeled bananas along with oil, yoghurt and jaggery solution. Make a smooth puree..
- Add this puree to the dry ingredients gradually and whisk properly. Then fold in the walnuts gently..
- Pour the batter in baking tin and tap 2-3 times on the counter top tocremove air bubbles..
- Bake at 180°C for 20-25 mins. Keep an eye on the oven do check it once by 20 mins. As every oven works differently. Check if the toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Cool it within the tin on a wire rack for few minutes. Then scrape the sides using a knife..
- Demould, take out the parchment paper and let it cool completely..
- Cut into slices,serve and Enjoy !!! Can be kept in fridge upto a week..
Once combined, add in the remaining. Pressure Cooker Eggless Ragi Banana Cake Recipe. Ragi and jaggery goes very well. So, I decided to use jaggery instead of regular sugar. The cake is so soft and spongy.