Recipe: Perfect Stove top stuffing meat loaf
Stove top stuffing meat loaf.
You can have Stove top stuffing meat loaf using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stove top stuffing meat loaf
- You need 2 lbs of ground beef or 1 lb ground beef +1 lb ground venison.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 2 of eggs; beaten.
- Prepare 1 box of chicken stove top stuffing.
- Prepare 1/2 of minced purple onion.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of bbq sauce divided in half.
Stove top stuffing meat loaf instructions
- Heat oven to 350. Grease a meat loaf pan and put all ingredients together in bowl. Reserve 1/2 of the cup of bbq for on top..
- Press into pan, brush with remaining sauce and bake 1 hour. Let stand 10 min before serving..
- Pairs well with roasted ranch potatoes or mashed potatoes and asparagus or any veggie really, salad, potato or macaroni salad would also pair nicely. A fruit salad or fruit pizza (see my recipe for fruit pizza) would be a great healthy desert to add with this!.