Recipe: Perfect MOONG DAL CHILLA/ PANCAKES RECIPE
MOONG DAL CHILLA/ PANCAKES RECIPE. moong dal chilla recipe with step by step photos. healthy, nutritious and tasty chilla made with moong lentils, spices and herbs. moong dal chilla can be made Since moong dal chillas stay soft, you can also pack them in tiffin box. If you are looking for more Indian breakfast recipes then do check finally, moong dal chilla is ready to serve with green chutney. Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelClick here to Subscribe our Youtube Channel and stay updated with our latest video.
Chillas are pan-cakes served with green chutney and stuffed with cottage cheese They are also known as Poodlas, polis, dosa, chillas, lentil pancakes or crepes. The moong Dal are split green gram which are used for these. Moong dal chilla is a vegan lentil pancake, made with ground yellow lentils. You can have MOONG DAL CHILLA/ PANCAKES RECIPE using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of MOONG DAL CHILLA/ PANCAKES RECIPE
- Prepare of Main ingredients.
- It’s 01 bowl of Overnight soaked MOONG dal.
- It’s 01 of chopped onion.
- It’s 01 of chopped tomato.
- It’s 01 of chopped capsicum.
- It’s 01 of chopped carrot.
- It’s of as required Add other vegetables(boiled peas,beans etc).
- Prepare 01 of chopped green chilli.
- You need leaves of as required Coriander.
- It’s of spices.
- Prepare of as per taste Salt.
- It’s to taste of Red Chilli powder or black pepper powder according.
Healthy & nutritious, they make a great vegan & vegetarian breakfast meal. Just like pancakes, chilla recipe usually has a flour batter, the most common being with gram flour (besan chilla recipe). Delicious, quick & healthy dal fry to go with rice, jeera rice or even with roti, plain paratha. This simple moong dal recipe will give you a delicious, healthy & protein packed side that you can enjoy with plain rice, Paratha, roti & naan.
MOONG DAL CHILLA/ PANCAKES RECIPE step by step
- Grind overnight soaked and make a paste..
- Remove it in mixing bowl and add all chopped vegetables..
- Add spices (salt and pepper powder/ red chilli powder as per taste).
- Add chopped green chillies and mix everything well..
- Take a non-stick pan (non-stick pan is important as we are making it without oil).
- With a help of ladle spread a layer of batter on pan.
- Flip it over once cooked from one side.
- Remove it on plate and serve hot with curd of homemade MINT chutney..
- NOTE:-#. Add as many vegetables as you want to make it more healthy. #. If not using non-stick pan then brush pan with oil to avoid sticking of batter to pan.# do not make batter very loose..
The High Protein Moong Dal Cheela Recipe With Stuffed Paneer recipe makes a delicious appetizer for the parties, a breakfast or even as a school lunch box. The cheela's are made with yellow moong dal and filled with cottage cheese/paneer is rich in proteins and vitamins making it a healthy snack or. Here is a protein-rich moong dal chilla, stuffed with a deliciously flavoured mixture of potatoes and green peas. You will thoroughly enjoy the blend of textures and flavours Chilla is north India's answer to dosas. Chillas are thin, tasty pancakes, which can be made using different ingredients, and with or.