Recipe: Appetizing Homemade Pizza Dough-2 Pizzas
Homemade Pizza Dough-2 Pizzas.
You can cook Homemade Pizza Dough-2 Pizzas using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Pizza Dough-2 Pizzas
- Prepare 3 1/2 cup of Of All Purpose Flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of Of Salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of Of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of Of Warm Water *110 degrees*.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Of Dry Yeast.
- You need 1 can of Of Cooking Spray.
Homemade Pizza Dough-2 Pizzas instructions
- /3 cup of Unsalted Butter, at room temperature¾ cup of Brown Sugar¼ cup of Granulated Sugar1 1/2 Tbsp of Ground C.
- In a bowl or standing mixer, add your oil, salt and remaining sugar to the flour and mix well. Then add your yeast to the flour. Mix until the dough is well combined..
- Spray the dough on all sides with the cooking spray and place in a medium bowl. Place a dry kitchen towel, foik or saran wrap over it and put the bowl in the over or microwave. DO NOT TURN ON!!!.
- Let the dough rise in a draft free space *oven or microwave* for an hour to an hour and a half..
- After the dough has risen you can use it for pizzas, strombolis, and hot pockets are some of our favorites. I'll post recipes to those as well!! If you try it and like it let me know = ).