Recipe: Yummy Beef pilau&stir fried Veggies #foodphotography
Beef pilau&stir fried Veggies #foodphotography.
You can cook Beef pilau&stir fried Veggies #foodphotography using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef pilau&stir fried Veggies #foodphotography
- You need of Veggies.
- You need of Green, red yellow pepper (hobo).
- It’s 2 pcs of onions.
- You need 2 tbspn of margarine.
- Prepare 2 pcs of Carrots.
- You need of Pilau.
- It’s 1/4 of Beef.
- You need 1 tbspn of Cumin seed.
- It’s 3 of onions chopped.
- You need 1 tbspn of Pilau masala.
- You need 50 g of Tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of Fresh ginger/garlic paste.
- It’s 1/2 kg of Pishori rice.
- It’s of Mango chutney recipe is in my previous post.
Beef pilau&stir fried Veggies #foodphotography instructions
- Wash and dice the onions, cut the carrots, green,red and yellow pepper into Julienne strips..
- Boil water and add salt to taste, Blanch each vegg separately. Melt the margarine in a pan.sweat the onions and add the vegetables starting with carrots then peppers. Stir fry for 2 mints, season with salt and serve hot..
- Pilau:Brown your beef in a pan with a pinch of cumin seeds Fry the onions until they cook well and add in the cooked brown beef. Add garlic, ginger paste, pilau masala,tomato paste and cumin seeds. Stir for a mint and add water ratio 1:2 bring to a boil add the rice and cook for 20 mints..
- Season with salt and (pepper optional) mix well with rice fork and simmer till well cooked, serve sprinked with dania.