Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Prawn fried rice with coriander chicken
Prawn fried rice with coriander chicken.
You can cook Prawn fried rice with coriander chicken using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Prawn fried rice with coriander chicken
- Prepare of Coriander chicken recipe.
- Prepare 500 gm of Chicken.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Curd.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Garlic paste.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Green chilie paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Coriander leaves. Paste.
- You need 2 of Chopped onions.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s as needed of Refined oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Ghee.
- It’s of Some ginger Juliennes for garnishing.
Prawn fried rice with coriander chicken instructions
- Marinate the chicken pieces with curd garlic paste green chilie paste and salt..
- Add one teaspoon oil in it….
- Keep these marinated chicken at least for one hour…
- Add refine oil in a kadhai…
- Add chopped onions.saute it for 3 to 4 minutes….
- Add chicken pieces…
- Cook it in low flame…
- Cover it with a lid..
- When the chicken becomes tender add coriander leaves paste.(When preparing coriander leaves paste add two green chilies in it).
- Cook it for another 3 to 4 minutes..Add one teaspoon ghee…
- When the ghee and oil separates from the masala turn off the gas…
- Serve hot with some ginger Juliennes….