Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Blueberry cottage cheese recipe
Blueberry cottage cheese recipe. Cottage cheese makes these classic muffins super moist & tender. Read our easy recipe, and try them for yourself today. Cottage cheese makes these classic muffins super moist and tender.
Expert: Holly Mosier Bio: Holly Mosier is a healthy lifestyle expert, an author of the award-winning book "Stress Less, Weigh Less," and is a speaker, media personality. Summer is the time to get your blueberry on. They're fresh, they're juicy, and most importantly – they're finally affordable! You can have Blueberry cottage cheese recipe using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry cottage cheese recipe
- Prepare 100 g of Japanese pancake powder.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 100 g of cottage cheese.
- It’s Handful of bluberries.
- Prepare 1 tsp of yoghurt.
- You need of Maple syrup.
- It’s of milk.
Whether you're into eating them by the handful or baking them into crumb cake, I highly encourage you to grab a few pints next time. Cottage cheese always has my back. And in general, I like it two ways: plain or with chives. Hood makes a chive cottage cheese that is really great and even comes in adorable single-serving tubs, but at the moment it's not sold anywhere in the greater Chicagoland area.
Blueberry cottage cheese recipe step by step
- Mix Japanese pancake powder (or you can use 100g flour, 1 tsp of baking soda & salt instead) with egg and milk.
- Add cottage cheese and blueberries in.
- Add butter on frying pan, pan-fried each side for 3 mins at medium low heat.
- Sprinkle maple syrup and add yoghurt and some blueberries on top of the pancakes.
I found this recipe on cooks.com. It's good for those trying to get more protein. Use a fork to blend the cottage cheese and egg together. Add the flour, salt, baking powder and sugar; stir to combine. Add milk and stir lightly, then gently stir in the blueberries.