Recipe: Delicious Breakfast French Toast
Breakfast French Toast.
You can have Breakfast French Toast using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Breakfast French Toast
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of orange juice.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- You need of Bread for French toast.
- Prepare of Butter cooking spray.
- Prepare of Maple syrup.
- Prepare of Confectioners sugar (sprinkled over top).
Breakfast French Toast instructions
- In a large bowl combine : eggs, milk, orange juice,vanilla extract and cinnamon powder, mix all with a whisk……
- Get your skillet ready by spraying it with the butter cooking spray and leave it on low heat……
- Next slice your bread (I’m using a Brioche loaf) into 2 inch thick slices…..
- Add one slice of bread at a time to your egg mixture, making sure to coat both sides of bread then immediately place that coated bread slice into your hot skillet……
- Cook on medium heat until both sides of your bread turns golden brown……
- Remove from skillet, top with maple syrup and confectioners sugar and enjoy 😉!!!.