How to Cook Yummy Old Fashioned fluffy Strawberry Pancakes
Old Fashioned fluffy Strawberry Pancakes.
You can cook Old Fashioned fluffy Strawberry Pancakes using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Old Fashioned fluffy Strawberry Pancakes
- You need 1-1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 3-1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1 of extra large egg.
- Prepare 3/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 1-1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 3-1/2 tablespoons of melted butter.
- It’s 1 quart of put up Strawberries see my recipe.
- Prepare As needed of butter for pancakes.
Old Fashioned fluffy Strawberry Pancakes step by step
- Mix the sugar, flour salt and baking powder..
- Make a well/ crater and add the butter, milk and egg.
- Mix well not having any lumps. I let mine sit for about 12-15 minutes before I actually started making the pancakes..
- Heat an oiled pan and pour your batter into the hot pan..
- When bubbling turn the pancakes and let cook for just 30-45 seconds..
- They should be golden brown..
- They should be done move to a plate and repeat. Add butter to each one as you stack them high..
- Add the strawberries to the bottom pancake.
- Stack another and cover.
- Cover each one with strawberries till you have what you want to eat..
- Serve, I hope you enjoy!!.