Recipe: Tasty Yeast Pizza Dough
Yeast Pizza Dough.
You can cook Yeast Pizza Dough using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Yeast Pizza Dough
- You need 1/4 cup of warm water.
- You need 1 packages of active dry yeast.
- Prepare 1 tsp of granulated sugar.
- You need 4 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of warm water.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Yeast Pizza Dough instructions
- Combine yeast, sugar and 1/4 cup of warm water; set aside and let the yeast "bloom" for 5 minutes..
- Add flour, salt and 1 1/4 cup of warm water to yeast mixture. Mix until well combined..
- Knead dough on floured surface for 3 minutes..
- Oil a large bowl and set dough in bowl. Toss dough around to make sure it is coated with oil to avoid sticking to the bowl, cover and let rise in a warm spot for 1 hour..
- Punch down dough and knead for another 3 minutes and divide in half. **At this point you can use immediately or freeze for a later use. To use frozen dough, defrost in refrigerator overnight and use as you regularly would in your favorite recipes.**.