Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Faux roast pork fried rice
Faux roast pork fried rice. This is my revised version of another pork fried rice recipe. I often substitute chicken for pork, and it doesn't change anything. I have used both basmati rice and long-grain rice which gives the dish only a slight flavor difference.
Today, there are thousands of recipes and countless restaurant variations. A quick skillet of fried rice is one of the easiest, most satisfying ways to transform leftover rice into a complete meal. Here, we've added crumbles of ground pork, a couple of eggs, and whatever vegetable you've got in the freezer to create a winning dinner the whole family will enjoy. You can cook Faux roast pork fried rice using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Faux roast pork fried rice
- Prepare 2 cup of long grain rice.
- It’s 4 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 3 large of eggs.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Chinese style roasted pork in oven if grill isn't available, see recipe attached.
- You need 1/3 cup of frozen sweet peas.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of lite soya sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
This Asian-inspired fried rice is a great way to turn leftovers into a whole new meal. Rice is my comfort food, so there's nothing I love better than a big bowl of rice filled with meat and veggies. The bean sprouts are essential here; they add a great crunch that makes every bite more exciting. Fried rice is one of my favorite ways to use up leftovers and give new life to leftover rice, meat, or veggies.
Faux roast pork fried rice step by step
- Add rice and oil to a deep pan heat rice till all is coated and heated.
- Add broth and soya sauce.
- Stir well bring to boil when craters form when liquid is almost gone add cup of water bring to boil cover remove from heat let sit 15 minutes.
- Scramble the eggs add to rice after the 15 minutes is up.
- Then add roasted pork and peas stir and cover 4 minutes https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363480-chinese-style-roasted-pork-when-you-cant-grill-it-out.
This pork fried rice really makes getting a takeout-quality meal on the table in no time a delicious experience. I hope you try it tonight! I often make a pork tenderloin roast and think chopped leftovers from this cut would be a great way to put the left overs to work. Crispy roast pork belly with egg fried rice. Ken Hom's classic crispy pork takes time to prepare but demands no great skill.