Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes
Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes.
You can cook Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes using 23 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes
- You need of Meatloaf—————–.
- It’s 1-1/4 pound of ground pork.
- You need 2-1/2 pound of ground chuck.
- Prepare 1 cup of rolled oats, oatmeal.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare of Mashed potatoes—————-.
- Prepare 3 pounds of potatoes.
- It’s 2 quarts of water.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 15 ounce of evaporated milk.
- Prepare of Sauce——————-.
- It’s 15 ounce of can of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of molasses.
- You need 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes instructions
- Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Grate the onion.
- Add the pork, eggs, salt, garlic, oatmeal, grated onion, parsley, and beef in a bowl.
- Mix it up into a huge ball.
- Mix the tomato sauce, salt, molasses, honey, black pepper, and garlic..
- Mix it up well..
- Put the meat mixture into a heated large skillet. Make a groove down the middle with the edge of your hand..
- Coat the outside of the meatloaf and get a lot in the groove, add the rest of the sauce to the sides of the loaf..
- Put into the oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Let it rest 10 minutes before slicing..
- Wash and peel the potatoes. Dice them and add to salty water..
- Boil till fork tender. Drain well and add back to the pot..
- Add butter and milk. Mash them and mix well. Taste and adjust saltiness.
- Serve with tomato sauce on top I hope you enjoy!.